CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Laughter

I have missed the past two weeks of this contest. Life has been hectic. I have really missed participating though and am excited to be back in it this week. I LOVE pictures of people laughing, so this is a really fun category for me. I have a lot of pictures where one of my girls is smiling a really big smile, and it could be thought of as laughing, but I wanted pictures where I felt like you could actually hear the laughing. Those are the pictures that really touch me. Annie was absolutely cracking my mom up in the adult picture. And well, there is no doubt that Lucy is laughing hysterically in her picture. Be sure and check out all of the other entries this week at I ♥ Faces!!

Adult entry:


Kids entry:
2-25-09-0061


11 comments:

Kelli said...

Love them both! They make me smile!

Carebear said...

Oh, glad you're back - you always have lovely photos. These are BOTH great entries! Love those contagious smiles! Bet you'll see one or both of your shots in the final roundup! Good luck!

Kate said...

You can almost hear them laughing!

Unknown said...

Wow. I definitely heard the laughing in the adult picture. So adorable : ). Very wonderful. Welcome back!

Emily said...

love the smile on your mom's face. enjoying her grandbaby!
hope yall are doing well!

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Such beautiful faces...with obvious happiness...

Susan said...

Both of the photos are adorable, but that one of Annie is definitely a favorite of mine. It's made doubly sweet because of Lee Lee's joyful face. I should print that out and keep it handy for those times when I need a little pick-me-up. I'm certain it would do the job!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad your back - I adore both of your entries this week! :-) What a cutie!

Heidi said...

Beautiful joy in all the faces! I love the clean, bright style of your photos.

Amanda said...

These are fantastic shots... I am definately voting for yoU!!!

God bless-
Amanda

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Your photos are always wonderful! Glad to see you back this week. The girls are so adorable:-)

Amy
Co-Founder
I Heart Faces