CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 08, 2009

128/365



Annie 128/365

Today I am thankful for Justin. Happy Birthday Honey! I hope this year of your life brings all kinds of exciting things for you and our family. We love you so much and are so blessed to have such an awesome husband/dada in our lives. Feel free to tell sweet Justin a big Happy Birthday!

I am literally so exhausted that I can't write anything other than this tonight. I have been struggling with sleeping well for the past several weeks and it has hit me hard today. Justin and I were going to go out tonight, but we are going to do it tomorrow instead so that I can hopefully get some sleep and catch up a little.

All of my family got in town for Seashy's graduation today. We had a big family dinner and play time with the kids. It was a blast! For the first time this year, I can't post my pictures. The internet at the hotel simply won't let me upload them. Amazing to me how a big, nice hotel can't provide reliable internet. Ridiculous.

16 comments:

Kelli said...

OMGosh- no photos? Sniff. I guess I can wait :). Happy birthdy Justin!!!

Susan said...

Aww, Kelly, you've just spoiled us so with photos each day that we're not sure how to do without them. I guess we'll manage, huh? I hope you get to sleep a sweet sleep tonight, and wake up rested and feeling 100%. I'm actually hoping for a full night's sleep myself.

Happy birthday, Justin!

Mom2J&I said...

Get a good nights sleep girl.
And Happy Birthday Justin!
Damn the hotel! :)

KrisJ said...

Happy Birthday Justin! And I sure hope you get some sleep!

HAPTeach said...

Happy Birthday Justin!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Justin!

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday Justin! Kel, get some sleep!! Glad you're having so much fun in Nom...tell Katy I said Congrats! I can't believe she's graduating from college. Wow, we're getting old.

NHP said...

Hi Kelly,
I check my girlfriends blog (http://evie-s.com/news/) and she interviewed amazing creative moms for Mothers Day.
During each mom's interview they listed their favorite artists. One of them I clicked on was AMAZING. You have to check out this site for some photo inspiration!!!
http://www.maxwanger.com/ (the wedding section blew me away)
and his blog...
http://www.maxwangerblog.com/
Just wanted to pass his greatness along.
Natasha

Sherri said...

Congratulations to Katy!!! Happy Birthday Justin, Gracie sends a big birthday hug!

Laurie said...

Happy birthday Justin, I hope we get to hangout someday before you turn 40;) Kell, I'm missing my daily photo fix. Curse that hotel! Hope you got some rest last night. I'm a grouch today - Fin pulling the q1 hour newborn thing again. Sweeeeeet.

Ronja said...

Happy Birthday Justin!

Many greetings from Germany!

Unknown said...

I've loved looking through your photos! Incredible talent...thanks for sharing.

Nicki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!! So glad you could be together this year! :)

ccorley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!! LOVE YOU AND HOPE IT WAS A GOOD ONE. SORRY MY COMMENT WAS LATE. SEE YOU SOON!

Karyn said...

Hi Kelly,
I read your blog all the time and I just love it! Especially the photos. I just noticed the shirt your hubby has on in this picture- is it an Auburn shirt?
My husband and I are both AU grads. (War Eagle!) :)
(Sorry for being the biggest dork ever if it's not an Auburn shirt, btw).

Mom said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Justin. Happy Birthday to you!! And many more! See you in Fayetteville!!

Karyn--sorry to disappoint you, Justin is a Texas grad. I asked him about the shirt--it was mainly aimed at all of us Razorbacks, just to give us grief. Rude, simply rude. (ha ha)

Love to all, LeeLee