CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

131/365






Today I am thankful for the beautiful wildflowers that are everywhere right now. All of the crazy amounts of rain have driven me crazy, but the flowers are so gorgeous because of it. Justin and I took the girls over to my favorite field tonight. I knew that Lucy was not going to want pictures because she woke up from nap with a fever. :( She was feeling fine because the medicine had broken it, but she was not up for putting on a big tutu and taking pictures and I sure wasn't going to push it. So Annie was my little model today and the pics turned out pretty cool. The skies have been so cloudy and cool looking every day.

I am not sure what is going on with Lucy and the fever. She was fine all day. She even woke up from her nap in a great mood. We put together her new puzzle from Aunt Sheryl twice and she was so excited and happy. Then she crawled into our bed to watch a show and when I got her out, she was really warm. She was really lovey but once the fever broke, she was fine again. I really hope she isn't getting sick. Sweet girl.

Lucy has a few new favorite phrases that are cracking us up. When one of us is walking away, she loves to yell, "Hey, wait up Momma/Dada!" But today she said, "Hey! Wait up Justin!" She also loves to say "Oopsy Daisy" whenever she drops something or trips. And today every time she put a piece of the puzzle in, she would shout, "Perfecto!" I know she got this from my mom. I can hear Lee Lee saying that right now. She called the hotel this weekend Lucy's New House. She would make pretend phone calls inviting people over to her new house. She just keeps us smiling all of the time.

Anners had another good day at therapy. We are trying to catch her up on some of the sleep she has missed the past week. We are all catching up. She is really, really into peek a boo and she hides behind anything and smiles the biggest smile when she peeks out. I can't say it enough, but she is just the most laid back, happy child.

Enjoy the fun pics from tonight.

5-11-09-6737

5-11-09-6732

5-11-09-6729




5-11-09-6701



5-11-09-6678




5-11-09-6664

11 comments:

Mom said...

That really is a beautiful field! Hope this fever thing doesn't decide to develop into anything! I think it's all the chlorine from that pool!!! So glad everyone got home safely from our big weekend. LOVE that all my gals got to be there! And grand kids!! Woohoo! Beautiful pics. Everyone get lots of rest tonight. Hugs and kisses to all. LeeLee

Susan said...

Annie is totally rockin' that tutu! Love it! Keeping fingers crossed that Lucy's fever is nothing. Hugs to all of you from Petunia and me. (We miss you guys!)

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness, those pics of Annie in the tutu are too adorable! And such cute stories of Lucy (other than the sick, of course!)!

Sharon said...

Such pretty pics! L says "Oops Da Daiseeee". So cute!

Beth said...

Great pictures. I like the ones of Annie sitting on the blanket, sort of far away, with the field, flowers, trees and sky in the background. It sort of reminds you just how big this world is, and how little we are.

metaphase said...

After seeing the Boston hat, you all have gained even more cool points at our house. Go Sox!

Chandra said...

oh my gosh, I so didn't notice that Annie was sitting on a chair at first. I'm reading your blog, half asleep after just having gotten up and I'm starting at the third photo of Annie trying to figure out why it looks like she is floating above the ground! I had to scroll to the photo above to realize she is on a chair. I have no idea how I didn't see it.

Hope Lucy isn't getting sick. Love Annie in the tutu. And Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Emily said...

I LOVE the tutu!! It is adorable on Annie and she looks like she loves it! Hope Lucy is feeling better today.

Nicki said...

Ok that sky is just totally to die for! LOVE the perspective!!! So much fun!

I really hope it was just a fantom fever and that Miss Lucy dodges all the nastiness going around.

Kate said...

Great shots! Love the skyline and the field...and of course, the cutie girls!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Oh my word... that tutu is way too cute!!! LOL!