CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

126/365





Today I am thankful for safely making it to Fayetteville for my baby sister's college graduation. The drive was extremely and surprisingly uneventful. The girls did amazing - not a single real cry for a 6 hour travel time. Pretty awesome. It is going to be crazy while we are here. I have 6 sessions scheduled over the next few days, Justin's birthday on Friday, and all of the graduation hoopla. It is so lucky that Justin is with us on his birthday, that rarely happens. My parents, all of my sisters, my aunt, and John and Wyatt will all be here. So much fun.

I had my first session tonight and it was lots of fun. The sun was actually out and it was just a gorgeous day. I will post the sneak peek probably some time tomorrow. I have to get some rest tonight.

Some days I just don't feel like making my girls do much, if anything, for pictures. They had such a long day and were so excited to be out of the car and playing that I just snapped a few random shots. This is all I have for today. I want to brag on Lucy for a minute. She has done really great playing with Liza today. She kept telling Justin and me in the car that she promised she was going to play nice, and she wasn't kidding. I love it when she can just be herself and have fun, even in an unfamiliar situation because I know that is hard for her sometimes.



She wanted to figure out how to get up these stairs so badly.


I have to say that this might be the cutest baby in the world. This is McCoy, Liza's little brother. I can't wait to take more pictures of this pumpkin.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Good work on getting 126 up already! Glad the trip went so well. Guess you didn't have to threaten to pull the car over! The pics are darling, and McCoy is the cutest. Where's LIza?? Get some rest. See you soon. Love and kisses, Lee Lee


I am so excited to see everyone and get some sister pics of my girls! And of course, EVERYONE else!

Sharon said...

Glad the trip was uneventful! Have a great time. A busy time, but a great one!

Jayme said...

I'm excited to see pics from all your sessions in NWA! Hope you all have a great weekend there!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the results of all of these shoots! You're awesome girlie!!