CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

138/365



Today I am thankful for the beach! And having internet at the beach!! I don't have to miss anything. Woot woot. We got here this afternoon and are having a great time. The girls were so excited to swim and play in the sand. Lucy was a little leary at the beach, but I think it is mostly because she is really tired. She has barely napped the past two days. I am going to not stay on here because I want to hang out with the fam. I think we are about to start a big game of dominos. Cayce and I have to beat Justin and Adam.

Mohawk baby girl at the pool. Let me tell you something, Annie's crazy hair is going to ROCK at the beach.
5-18-09-6969



Lee Lee - I think this qualifies for the "stuffed tick" look!!!



5-18-09-6988

5-18-09-6995

5-18-09-7009

5-18-09-7010


5-18-09-7018

5-18-09-7020

5-18-09-7021



5-18-09-7032

5-18-09-7038



5-18-09-7041


5-18-09-7043

5-18-09-7048

I HEART this picture. Eyes closed and all.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for internet! I thought I would just check and 'see' if it worked. I had a hunch. Glad you are enjoying your fam vacay!
***omg!! the word verification is gismskin! LOL!

Liz said...

So fun! I love Annie's bikini!! You're making me wish I was there myself. Hope ya'll have a ball. Nothing better than babies at the beach.

Mom said...

Yea for internet!!! I absolutely love Annie's bikini!!! Is she a doll baby or what??? And, Miss Lucy looks pretty good herself!! Is that MY shell she found??? Don't lose it! The pics are fantastic and I am so happy that all is going well. Glad to be home, and so are my doggies! Have a wonderful vacation. Hope the sloppy joes were good. Love and kisses, Lee Lee

Mom said...

Oh, and the hair???? Couldn't be more fun. Lee

Suzie said...

Oh too cute...the bikini is beyond adorable!! Babies gone wild!! i LOVE the beach and what could be better than babes on the beach?!?
Enjoy!! The pictures are amazing as usual.

Anonymous said...

Annie's bikini is awesome!!!! Beautiful pics girlie!

Shelly said...

Annie's swimsuit is the stinkin' cutest thing I have EVER seen! :o)

Dawn said...

Looks like TONS of fun!!!! Great pics, so glad to see you have internet access!! Terrific pics, I especially LOVE the "stuffed tick" pose!!! Too funny

Sharon said...

Awww, enjoy your time there!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Annie's bikini is totally cute. Where did you get it? I need to get one for E!

Kylie said...

OMG...LOVE the bikini! These pictures are great! I cannot wait for you to take more of Landry.

MKH said...

those are such cute pics-looks like it will be such a great week! so happy you have internet!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous, they never have cute bathing suits (or clothes for that matter) for boys! They look so fun! And I love the photo's of the boy feeding the seagulls!