CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Blurb Book Contest

Okay, this is a big week at over at I ♥ Faces. If your picture gets chosen, it will be in a Blurb book! How fun is that?!?! This was my instant thought, so I am just using this one and not going to try and go through every picture I have ever taken. I have a giant size of this shot at my house and it is just beautiful. It is definitely a picture that is all about the face. She has such a sweet expression and those eyes, they kill me! There are not many more faces out there that could possibly be more beautiful than Lucy or Annie's.

iheartfaces





I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

30 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so adorable. I am an in process to adopt Mom myself.

Emily said...

So precious. She is adorable. Love the black and white and the angle you captured her in. Beautiful.

Melissa said...

Adorable!! I think it is a great picture, I just love her eyes!!!!

angie said...

great choice, kelly!! such an amazing picture!

it is impossible to choose! i have no idea what i am going to do yet!

Rebecca said...

look at those EYES! Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Not many faces cuter than your girls? I'd have to agree...

Love this shot! It's perfect.

Jessica Paige said...

Beautiful! gorgeous eyes!

Mom 2 Four said...

Super cool shot, she has great eyes!!

ARK said...

What clarity! Gorgeous!!

Kari Dawson Photography said...

beautiful! perfect conversion and lovely light!

Unknown said...

It is an absolutely magical picture. I love it! Love it like crazy!

Unknown said...

This is great, I love the focus on the face!

Unknown said...

Ahh so cute!

Laura Chism said...

Great photograph all around!

Unknown said...

The eyes are captivating!

Tricia Nugen said...

Great photo! Love the black and white!

Leia said...

Great bw conversion. Love those eyes. They pull you right in.

Unknown said...

I am being completely honest when I say I think you might be one of my favorite photographers ever! I ALWAYS love your pictures and this one is no different at all :-) GORGEOUS!

Heidi said...

Perfection. So pure... I love it.

likemorningsun said...

i love her sparkly eyes!

ellieshine said...

absolutely beautiful :)

Carmen said...

I love this picture, you really take beautiful pictures.....Love the beach pictures to...

Erica said...

oh this is beautiful! breathtaking! i love it!!

Foursons said...

I love the shine in his eye and on his mouth.

jodi said...

beautiful! love it!

jennifer said...

stunning. i love how everything just melts into that face and then those eyes.

Kate said...

Congrats, girlie! You placed...me too!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being one of the winners! You're incredible!

Mandi said...

Congrats on making into the book, your work is always beautiful!

Unknown said...

Congrats! :-) I ALWAYS love your pictures so so much - I'm glad your picture made the book!