CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

151/365

Annie 151/365

Lucy 151/365

Today I am thankful for a really fun weekend with my family. We took the girls to a baseball game this afternoon. They had a lot of fun but then Lucy kind of started to lose it, so we went ahead and left before things got too crazy. We made it through 7 innings though. Not bad if you ask me. It was really nice to have Justin home and we really made the most of our weekend.

I am exhausted from our weekend. We were up late every night and of course the girls were up early. I am going to bed very early tonight.

The pics are from the baseball game. I only took a few because wrangling the girls and the camera in those seats was not easy.

5-31-09-8443

5-31-09-8447

5-31-09-8445

6 comments:

ccorley said...

LUCY'S HAIR IS SOOO CUTE! GLAD YOU ALL HAD A GREAT WEEKEND. IT SOUNDS BETTER THAN ALL THE YARD WORK WE DID!! TAKE CARE ALL!

Sarah said...

The bob makes Lucy look so much more like a schoolgirl and less like a toddler. Your baby is growing up, mama!

Mom said...

Glad you have all had a great weekend with Dad. That is wonderful!!! Sounds like everyone needs to get some rest after all that hard work playing!! Can't wait to see you all. Talk to you tomorrow! Hugs and kisses to all. Lee Lee

KrisJ said...

I cant believe how much I missed without internet for a week! LOVE Lucy's hair, Im thinking Malia needs a cut but Im not brave enough to do it yet! Love all the fun pics! I was wondering how the house sale was going?? I have some friends looking for something close to Spring, Tx

Ani said...

love love love lucy's haircut! i think she looks a tad older now :)

happy monday.

Suzie said...

I absolutely adore Lucy's hair! She wears it well. I have to ask you...where do you get the Large bows for the girls' hair? I love, love big bows!! By the way, I love looking at all of your pictures and reading your journey!! Just another stranger that can relate to the days of mommyhood!! :)