CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

130/365

Annie 130/365

Lucy 130/365

Today I am thankful for my mom, June (Justin's mom), my sister Holly, Justin's sister Cayce, and all of my friends and family who are mothers. I have the most amazing support system in my life full of some of the best moms out there. I am always asking for advice or help and I know that the other moms in my life have the experience to guide me or an open ear to always listen to me! I feel so blessed to have this and I know how fortunate I am. I can't imagine life without any of the moms in it. You guys are the best and I love each and every one of you dearly. Thanks for being such great moms. A special thanks for my own mom since she is the one who had the super fun job of being a mom to me! :) Mom, I strive to be just like you with my own girls.

We got back home today and let me tell you, I am also extremely thankful to be out of the car. The ride home was not quite as pleasant as the ride to Fayetteville. Both girls had kind of reached their breaking points. They have had their sleep very disrupted this past 5 days. Naps have been very short, if they even existed at all. Bedtime was WAY later than normal. I knew the meltdown would come, and it did today in the car. Ugh. Lots of crying. It was a long, long drive. Thanks to Justin for driving.

I only got three of my six sessions done due to weather. :( I will be back in July and we will get them done then. We had so much fun with my family. I am so glad everyone got to be there for Katy's graduation. You are going to laugh, but Justin and I acted like we were going to get out and do something again last night and then just ended up staying in and hanging out with my family at the hotel. We are definitely getting old! I had even re-showered and put my make-up on. Our hotel was pretty far from where we wanted to go, so that added to us not going, but mostly we were just tired and lazy!

I did go back and add pictures to the previous two posts. I have not done great about taking pictures lately. Just so much going on. I am really going to get better tomorrow!

5-10-09-6627

5-10-09-6631

7 comments:

ccorley said...

WOW, I am first with a comment! Happy Mother's Day to you too! You have two precious girls that I can not wait to see. Precious pictures of the little ones in the pool and with the suckers.
love you all!

Mom said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too! So glad that the ride is over and all are safely home and tucked. Loved spending the weekend with all my gals. Times like this are priceless, but they go way too fast! Hugs and kisses to all. Talk to you tomorrow. Lee Lee

Kelli said...

Hope you had a great Mother's day!

Seashy said...

This was a really sweet moms post! :) I liked it a lot :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly - you have got to submit a picture for the I love faces this week... Annie is a shoo-in for the win! I love that first picture of her!
Kristen

Sarah said...

When I see Annie smiling and laughing...like she always is...it makes my heart smile. :)

Ashley said...

Looks like you all had a really fun trip! The drive back sounds like a ton of fun, too...Ha! Sweet pictures of sweet girls:)