CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 06, 2009

96/365


She does this with her tongue all of the time right now - more teeth are definitely on the way.


Today I am thankful for feeling better! I feel much better today - not 100%, but definitely much better than I did yesterday. I think I am turning the corner. I can't say the same for Lucy or Annie yet, but I will say that Lucy seemed a little better than she did yesterday. She was pretty grouchy today, but didn't seem quite as congested. Annie is still struggling. I want my babies to be healthy again.

We are supposed to get family pictures made on Thursday by the uber fabulous Jen of Sugar Photography. Um, can I just say that I am really, really excited about it and I really want everyone to be feeling better - and not be crusty! I am not giving any details until you can see the pictures, but if everyone cooperates, they are going to be so cool - funky and totally unique. I am actually having a really hard time settling on what the girls are going to wear. I know, crazy, but I just have such a distinct vision in my head and clothes are a big part of it. I really want it to work out to get them done on Thursday - so go away snot!!!!!

I actually got out of the house today. It felt great!! I got to leisurely wander the mall and look at baby clothes - my favorite! I was gone while the girls were napping. I haven't had any energy for a week basically, and to want to get out made me so happy!

This girl is TROUBLE. She heads straight for the dog food any chance she gets. Lucy has seriously never messed with the dog bowls.

Right before bed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Major trouble with the dog food here as well. Poor Molly. Elizabeth has to 'help' feed her dinner. Thankfully our dog takes this all in stride. And her water bowl now has to sit on the footboard of the bed.

The Condreys said...

can't wait to see the pics! hope you guys start feeling better soon.

LeighAnn said...

It's great to hear that you are better and I hope the girls follow quickly after you. Ooh, that is so exciting about your pics on Thurs. I can't wait to see them. Good luck on making your final clothing decisions. I'm currently trying to do the same for our family photos in 2 weeks when my hubby comes home for a visit from Iraq.I wish you or Jen were doing ours too!!--LA isn't too far from TX.

Mom said...

Yea for feeling better!!! And Lucy jumping looks like she had a little energy. And Annie in the dog food! I thought you had made clothing decisions???? Good luck with that. I got a lot done today, so am already for bed!! Go NC! (I like Roy). Here's hoping the little ones feel better tomorrow also. Love and kisses, Lee Lee

MKH said...

oops. I just posted in the I heart faces comment section instead of this one! love all the pics and so glad you're getting better! Love the first pic of Lucy jumping! that pony tail is so cute!

Seasy said...

KEL! I didn't know about the pictureS! I am totally excited! If the pictures get postponed let me know if I can help any with clothing decisions :) I sure do hope everyone gets to feeling better and really really fast. love each and everyone of you all to pieces!

Kiss Bruiser and Bianca for me!!!!!

P.S. I am pretty sure I saw HOLLY comment the other day!!! SUCCESS!! now we just have to get Amy! She may or may not know that you have a blog...

Sharon said...

I can't wait to see your creative family photos!

Kelli said...

Aiden makes a beeline for the cat food and water whenever he gets the chance! Glad you are feeling better!