CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 05, 2009

95/365


This is how we all look - watery, droopy eyes and crusty noses. At least the girls can pull it off and still look cute, I am just plain scary!


Today I am thankful for all that Justin did around here today. It was so nice to have the relief come home! Annie and I are both actually worse today. We both have a low grade fever and it just kind all seemed to catch up with little bit today - and me, too. She looked so pitiful all day, but especially tonight. She took a 3.5 hour nap this afternoon and still was dead asleep by 6:45. I was in bed most of the day. Lucy is about the same, which is not especially great, but could be much worse. She had a hard time sleeping last night because she just absolutely could not breathe and she started running a fever. But I gave her Motrin and once the fever broke, she was okay and her fever actually has not come back since late last night. Annie has been sick for 9 days now. That is a long time. We might have to go back to the doctor if she doesn't start improving. Anyway, thank you, Justin, for taking care of the kids today and doing so much around the house. I genuinely appreciate it.

Good night. Please say a little prayer that we get a little relief around here.

She has gotten so good at puzzles. And she loves them.




This is seriously the only time of day that the girls are not so crusty.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are crusty here too...it stinks BIG time! I am glad Justin is back to give you a hand...I know I appreciated Paul taking over this weekend too. We had a freaking blizzard last night so I REALLY didn't want to get out of bed at all today. Luckily it has all melted already.

Anyway, I hope tomorrow has everyone feeling better!!!

marci said...

i am right there with you!! took a ton of photos today but i'm gonna have to edit out all the boogies~~ mine included! pray for relief and a nights sleep!! lol i can only dream!

Mom said...

Good night, sweet dreams, and lots of healing thoughts are coming your way. Getting so cold here and so blustery! They have already called and canceled tennis for tomorrow. Is to be 29 degrees at tennis time, and 30-40 mile an hour winds. ICK I do hope everyone has a restful night. Maybe Lucy is right, maybe you ALL need to see the doctor!! Love and kisses to all, Lee Lee

Kate said...

We've got the sickies, too! Can't believe you're blogging! Get some rest.

Courtney said...

Love the pictures. I would love to know where you got that big puzzle. I would love to get one for Stella.

Kelli said...

Sounds like there is a lot of crustiness going around- Aiden is on day 6. I hope you guys get some relief soon!

Kelly said...

The puzzle is made by Melissa & Doug - one of my very favorite lines of toys. You should be able to find one where ever their toys are sold - or definitely on Amazon.

Denise said...

We will definitely be praying for your family to begin to feel better.
Good job on the puzzles, Lucy!

Mom2J&I said...

I sending get well wishes your way. Hope you get some relief soon. Hang in there.
(Pictures were beautiful btw)

Mab said...

Sweet pictures....so sorry you are all feeling so yucky! That's NO fun for anyone.....
Take care!
Arlene

Mom said...

Kell--it's 10:15, if you are not blowing your nose or are asleep (ha ha), give me a call! I hope you are asleep! Love, Mom

life with the wisners said...

Oh friend. I'm rubbing my eyes just reading this. Bless your hearts.

Give me a J, U, S, T, I, N!!!

What does that spell? Sounds like the knight in shining armor at your house right now.

Totally praying for healing again for you all. Love to you.

KrisJ said...

I just hate when the babies are sick! I sure hope you all start feeling better.. lots of prayers! I posted a pic on my blog today that I was so frustrated with and just knew you couldve done better with the eyes AHHH!! Feel better!!

Cinnamon said...

Liam and Jade also have the nasties. Poor Liam was up all night coughing. I hope ya'll feel better soon! Lucy is really good at that puzzle. I need to find (or make) a big bow like that for Easter. I always love Lucy's big bows!