CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

112/365

Today I am thankful for how much Lucy's teachers love her! They went on and on about what a joy she is to have in their class, how well she behaves and listens, and how smart she is. I was one proud momma at her conference. They did say that she is really, really quiet while there, but that she is definitely opening up more and more each day. I laughed when they told me that the one time she makes sure to talk is when the kids are getting in her personal space!! And I laughed even harder when they said, "And the kids listen when she tells them to PLEASE STOP!" That's my girl alright. I really am so pleased with how well she has done and the progress she has made since starting at her little school.

We had a busy morning and then just took it easy this afternoon. We had to get going early so I could get myself and the girls ready for the teacher conference. After that, I took the girls straight to Mandy's so that I could do a session for some really sweet clients. Lucy especially had the best time with Mandy and Louis (Anna was at school). She got to paint and plant a bunch of flowers. She was very pleased with herself and both girls got a perfect report from Mandy when I got back to pick them up. Thanks Mandy! I truly appreciate your help. We came right home for lunch and nap time. I worked on pictures while the girls napped. When they got up, we headed into the backyard to play. They got so sandy that I ended up getting out the little baby pool and the girls "swam" a little - completely naked. They both loved it.

The girls have been so great the past several days. We have really had a lot of fun. When I was putting Lucy to bed, we both laughed so hard we cried. Love that. I wouldn't trade my time with my family for anything. Of course, it is easy to say that when they are being so great. :)


I love these shots - this is what she looks like when she really laughs. She thought she was so funny when she pretended to touch the camera.

9 comments:

Mom2J&I said...

So stinkin' cute!

Seashy said...

What were you and Goose laughing so hard you cried at????

Anonymous said...

Yay Lucy!!! Glad to hear she is doing so well at school. The series of pictures with her laughing and giggling is precious! Annie, as always, just melts my heart!

Kelly said...

Seashy - You will actually really, really appreciate this. She is obsessed with this book that mom gave her a long time ago where you look for the duck on each page. On one page, you can only see the back of the duck and Justin taught her that you can only see the duck's hiney. So, every time she sees that page, she cracks up about the duck's hiney being on the page. It always makes me laugh, which makes her laugh that much harder. But for some reason, tonight it was EXTRA funny. I know you appreciate some good hiney humor. Right?!?

Mom said...

Another great day. Yea! Sounds like you really got the big head at your conference!! he he he And I do believe that Lucy Goose gets out of her space anyone that isn't supposed to be there! Seashy and I both want to know what was so funny!! She cracks me up. And what about Miss Annie loving the sand box?! Her hair makes me smile really big. Love and kisses, Lee Lee

Mom said...

You two just love a good hiney story. Got to give Justin the credit!!! Lee

Sharon said...

Love the pictures! Beyond adorable!

MKH said...

very cute happy pics! so neat to hear about Lucy's conference and what a good girl she is at school! also checked out your photo shoot pics and those kids are absolutely adorable! GREAT shots!! so much fun to look at!

Carolyn said...

Sounds like summer there! I'm jealous!