CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

118/365



Today I am SO thankful that the weather cooperated this afternoon so that I could get my two sessions done while Justin was home to help with the girls. In fact, the weather ended up being kind of perfect. They were both sessions for dear friends, and of course I wanted them to be perfect. I will have sneak peeks up on the La La Blog sometime tonight. I haven't even had the chance to glance at the pics, so it is going to be a while. Trust me, the babies are super cute! I actually can't wait to look through them.

I had to take my computer in to the Mac store this morning. The speakers stopped working and were making this really weird noise. Thank goodness they were able to fix it in the store because I could not send my computer off for a while. After that, Justin, the girls, and I went to a late breakfast at our favorite diner. We had to go to the grocery store nextt and then it was nap time. I went to work while Justin watched the girls. The day just flew by because it has been so busy.

My pictures are greatly lacking today since I was busy taking other pictures. Justin took the ones of Annie taking her bottle and I love those because they are just sweet. I am off to look at pictures.

She is COVERED in drool all day. I had to just take her clothes off because they were so wet. I can see 4 teeth right at the surface just waiting to break through.


Loving on Bianca.

5 comments:

Mom2J&I said...

Aren't you early today? :)
I'm really looking forward to seeing the pics from today! I'll check on LaLa later. Glad the weather cooperated.

Kelli said...

Aiden has been having the exact same drool issues. Eye teeth are a pain! He did however, send a little message to Annie on my blog tonight....

Glad you git your sessions in today!

Mom said...

Glad all worked out for your photo sessions. So lucky to have Daddy home with the gals!! Got the house cleaned and even my boarding pass printed out!!! Yea
Can't wait to see everyone. Love and kisses, Lee Lee

ccorley said...

Great pics of Ava. Can't wait for you to get my two in May. You have been doing great pictures! love you all and can't wait to see you guys.

Seashy said...

I miss Christmas time. :(