CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

85/365

3-26-09-2256

This is a new and very common look that I get. She really is too funny.
3-26-09-2252

Today I am thankful for Thursday night TV. I realize this is not at all profound or important at all, but I really enjoy the time after the girls go to bed and I always love it when I have good tv shows to look forward to. When it is not reruns, Thursday is my favorite tv night by far. I have been so tired this afternoon, so I look forward to just relaxing and not thinking about much of anything.

Annie had another good day of working on sitting up and she wants to pull herself up on her own so badly, but she just can't quite do it yet. Almost though. She also snacked on a cracker today. Yeah! All of the sudden the fear of putting food in her mouth is just breaking down. We still have a long way to go, but the improvements are so enormous.

I took the girls with me to an old friend's house today to meet her new baby girl. She was so sweet and snuggly. We ate lunch with some friends, came home and took naps, and then ran some errands with Lee Lee. I was asked in the last post how Lee Lee got her name. Justin actually came up with it. My mom's name is Becky and Justin used to always call her Becky Lou Lee. Then it turned into Lee Lee and it has just stuck. My dad took us out to dinner tonight - Sonic drive in! And now both girls are squeaky clean and in bed. Woo hoo!

3-26-09-2243

3-26-09-2249

3-26-09-2250

3-26-09-2253

14 comments:

Kelli said...

I love my Thursday night tv...now if only my little sleep thief would let me watch it. Thank goodness for DVR. Love these pictures- Annie looks more and more like a one year old everyday!

Anonymous said...

Thursday night means Grey's Anatomy for our household. It was a good one tonight!

I'm so impressed with Annie's new movements lately. Keep up the great work! :)

Kate said...

Love Thursday, too. Love that Annie is making such great progress!

Anonymous said...

Thursdays have always been good.

Amanda said...

Kelly,
This is Amanda (Johnson) Bass. I love checking out your blog and fabulous pictures of your girls. Sometimes I have my son (who is almost 6 months) on my lap and when he sees Annie's picture, he lights up and leans in towards the computer and tries to "talk" to her!! I think he has his first crush! It's precious and I'm glad to see he has good taste :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss Sonic. Diet Cherry Limeades, yum.

life with the wisners said...

Oh friend, this post made me so happy. Buz is out of town right now. I DVRd Thursday night shows last night and will have a little solo party in my bed tonight. I can hardly wait.

I am loving the pictures lately. You are really capturing life right now, and I am so proud of you. Your girls will love each and every entry. Mark. My. Words.

So glad we're pals. Happy Friday to you.

mam said...

Looks like Annie's more than willing to provide all the smiles Lucy's withholding right now...as always, sw sweet it makes my teeth ache.

Shay said...

I love Annie's pointed little toes!!

Christina said...

Oh my yes, I love Thursday night tv too! It's the best! I'm so excited that Annie is doing so well with eating now.

Nicki said...

OMG I just love that mean look! Cracks me up!! I love that you got such a great shot of it for all time :) So happy Annie is making such consistent progress! Major breakthrough, huh?

MKH said...

Oh I am all about Thursday nights! I have a whole line up! such cute looks from Lucy-she really has the best expressions! of course cute of Annie. Always smiling!

TuTu's Bliss said...

WOW! Someday...maybe..if I'm lucky I will be half this good at photography

Mom said...

Hooray for Thursday night TV when I have a bud to watch with!! Annie is just doing a new trick almost daily! YEA She's going to keep big Sis on her toes!! Smile, smile, smile. Love and kisses, Lee Lee