CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 07, 2009

66/365

Lucy 66/365

Annie 66/365

Today I am thankful for my comfy, cozy bed. I know, the story of my life, I am tired. I love so much curling up in my bed every night. Even when sleep is stressful for me, I still love the comfort of being in my own bed. I really am turning off the computer and going to bed early tonight. Don't forget to change your clocks, we lose an hour so I really need to get to bed earlier.

I will talk to everyone tomorrow!

3-7-09-0304

3-7-09-0302

3-7-09-0289

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good night, Poopsie! I, too, am retiring! I'm pooped! Bentley won't come in, so Dad is in charge. The second picture you posted won't come in, all others did, what up???? Glad L won his soccer game. All well here. Talk to you tomorrow. Kiss the girls for me. Love and kisses, Lee Lee

Anonymous said...

Finally came in. It's TOES!!! Love it--and all the others. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Look that big girl with her bent knee and crossed legs! She is really improving!!! And I love the action shots of Miss Lucy! She's so full of joy!

Kate said...

Does Annie ever NOT smile? Gotta love it!

Christina said...

I feel ya! I haven't been sleeping too well this past week, so last night I went to bed at 9:00. It was AWESOME!!

I adore that picture of Annie's toes. Her legs look a mile long!

MKH said...

the camera is already getting amazing shots!

Anonymous said...

I know that you love to take pictures of children, but would you be interested in doing some senior pictures?

The Hines Family said...

I love that first picture of Annie's toes! I love baby toes---SOOO cute! :-)

Kelly said...

Lauren - I would definitely be interesting in photographing seniors. I don't know how to get in contact with you other than to reply here. Email me at info at lala-photography.com

I would love to chat!

life with the wisners said...

look at you getting sessions. way to go.

the first one of lucy with all of the sky? is awesome.