CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 01, 2009

274/365

Lucy 274/365

Annie 274/365

Today I am thankful to be in Nashville and done with long road trips for a while. My family is flying back when it is time to go home and I thought to myself multiple times today how glad I was that we didn't have to make the long trek home. We are all having a great time together. The kids have officially worn themselves completely out. We are all just beat.

I had an awesome session this afternoon. Such a fun family! It will be posted on the La La Blog either tonight or some time tomorrow afternoon. There are going to be so many sessions coming up so keep checking back often.

My personal pictures are probably going to be lacking during the madness while we are in Nashville. I will try and do better than this tomorrow though!

10/01/09

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I want to grab John's cute little mop head and just bury my face in that hair. How adorable is he?!

Glad you survived the road trips. Have fun! Hope you find a moment to relax amid the craziness.

Liz

Kristin said...

I love looking at your LaLa blog. I find inspiration in your gorgeous photos--and the color of that nursery wall is such an extraordinary blue--it was a perfect backdrop.

Sophias Style Boutique said...

What cuties! Bet they make sure road trips are always fun and interesting!