CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

178/365

Lucy 178/365

Annie 178/365

Today I am thankful for Lucy sleeping dry through the night in panties last night! Woot woot! She did wake up and go twice in the night, but that is just fine by me. I am so proud of her. My mom and I have both agreed that it is just like she has done this forever. Love, love, love having potty training done with her.

We had donut Saturday with Lee Lee this morning. The girls got up extremely early today - both were up by 6:45. My mom got up with them and told me to go back to bed. Love that. I had fallen back asleep and woken up. I was in Lucy's room and there is no clock in there. I got up because I thought for sure it was very late in the morning, but it was only 8:00, which is our normal wake up time. Oh well, I am super thankful that I didn't have to get up at 6:30. Anyway, once I was up, we got donuts and then played around the house the rest of the morning. We didn't get out of the house until dinner time because it was so hot again. At 7:15, my car said it was 102 degrees. Miserable! At dinner tonight I am pretty sure Annie out ate Lucy. She chowed!! She is doing so awesome with eating.

Justin gets home tomorrow and we are all very excited to see him. He has been gone for a very long time and we miss him and I know he misses his girls.

This girl is a puzzle lovin fool. And she is VERY good at them.
6-27-09-0781

6-27-09-0784

6-27-09-0786

Let's do it again!
6-27-09-0788

6-27-09-0790

6-27-09-0792

6-27-09-0795

4 comments:

Mom said...

What, me first again????!!!!! Another fun day at the grandbabies' house! Except for the heat, all is great. Glad that my Chick #1 and her family got home from their Florida vacation safely. Love and kisses to all, Lee Lee

cydnee said...

Gorgeous girls!
So glad Justin is back tomorrow and so very nice that your Mom is there. :) Enjoy!!

Sharon said...

You call that early?! It's 5:21am right now for me. My kids are up by 6 am everyday usually. I haven't slept until 8 am in YEARS. MANY YEARS! Not even if I had gone out and had some fun the night before. : )
Love the puzzle pics. L is obsessed with them too. How many times can a child do the same puzzles over and over again anyway?! Glad Annie is chowing down now !

Laura said...

I'm just getting caught up and I have to tell you, you're killing me! 6:45 is late around here. 4:00 a.m. is extrememly early. Anything between 5-6 is average. I would do just about anything for my kids to sleep until even 7:00 consistently. Seriously, though, are you just lucky or did you do anything to get them to sleep so late? I've tried everything and I'm guessing I just have two early risers. But if you any advice, please share!