CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

177/365

Annie 177/365

Lucy 177/365

Today I am thankful for our air conditioner! It is miserably hot here. I swear we can't even be outside unless we are in some sort of water. I hate to even run errands with the girls because the car gets so terribly hot. I am scared of what July and August are going to be like. We are already in the triple digits, so I am sure we won't be getting any cooler for several months. Ugh.

My mom and I did take the girls out for a while late this morning because we had a house showing. We then ate lunch with some friends and came home for naps. I worked for a while this afternoon. One more session down. I hope to get the other two done tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

6-26-09-0771

6-26-09-0772

6-26-09-0773

6-26-09-0779

9 comments:

Mom said...

First! Having tons of fun here. The girls are precious, but the heat is terrible! Even the little pools were not cool enough!!! Love and kisses, Lee Lee

Sharon said...

The summer weather JUST started here...we haven't reached 90 yet. Just last week it was in the 60's and rained for weeks straight. It's been so weird!

Anonymous said...

I am not a fan of this heat. We need to do something on this planet to stop this warming! Good luck with the house showing.

Nicki said...

The heat is so insane here. Much hotter than usual. Don't talk negative about July & August - I am totally convinced this heat spell has to drop soon. I don't think we saw triple digits more than maybe 3 or 4 times all of last summer and so far this summer we've seen - what - 3 or 4 WEEKS straight of it? It has to end soon. Statistically. Right?!?!

Kristin said...

We are in Houston, and the heat is horrible!! It wouldn't be bad if it wasn't for the humidity.

I was so very saddened to hear about your friend. She is in my prayers...

Willis said...

It's miserable hot here in Georgia, too. At least I'm out of school so that Rocco and I can play. Always love checkin in to see your new photos.

Heather

christy said...

Well - I posted on the wrong entry. I, too have been praying for your friend and her family as well as for you and your family. On the bright side (which is what I posted on Thursday's blog) - congrats, you won 7th in i *heart* faces!! Hope all is well. :) Kisses to the girlies.

Anonymous said...

Today in northern california is was 104. So icky. Your photo-a-day has me inspired for 2010. I too would love to have the photo documentation of a picture for every day of the year. What a superbly awesome memory.

Unknown said...

I want to know where you get all of your girls adorable bathing suits?!?! They are soooo cute!!!