CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

192/365

Annie 192/365

This face is SO Lucy. Whenever I ask her a question, she looks up and to her right. Love that girl.
Lucy 192/365

Today I am thankful for the fact that Annie is so curious. All of the time. I find myself complaining that she is always into everything, but really it is such a blessing. Her first few months with us she was curious about nothing. She didn't want to touch or taste anything at all. And now she is the complete opposite and I need to remember how wonderful that is. Even when it wears me out. She wants to learn about everything. I need to document her all day and show you guys everything that she manages to get into. It would be humorous. I will try and work on that soon.

I had a session this morning that was blazing hot. It was crazy, but the pictures are so sweet. Then the girls and I just stuck close to home and ate dinner with our neighbors. I am trying not to constantly complain about this weather, but it is just horrible. I really don't like to get the girls out because I worry about how hot it must be for Annie facing backwards. There are no vents that blow right on her, so she must be miserable. I feel too guilty making her suffer through that most of the time unless a pool is involved.

7-11-09-1337

7-11-09-1334

7-11-09-1342

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the metroplex too so I feel your pain with this heat! I feel like I am always complaining about it and I'm like you, I hate getting my son in the hot car. It makes me want to stay home in the air conditioning all day. Cute pictures as always!

Christy Henry said...

looking up and to the right = creativity....looking up and to the left = analytical. so, you have a creative little genius on your hands. :)
fabulous pics, as always...such beautiful smiles!

Mom said...

What happy, darling faces!!! Sorry I missed you tonight. We had an engagement party/dinner. Bill and Connie rode with us. Was SO hot. Had a nice time, tho. Helped Paula pack some this afternoon, and will help more tomorrow. She is a lot overwhelmed. I would be too! I need to get to the grocery store for my gals!! First, the list. Talk to you tomorrow. Love and kisses, Lee Lee

Ruby's Fairy Godmother said...

I have just found your blog, thru another blog. I am also in DFW. You have a wonderful heart and it shows in your writing. You are a fantastic photographer. I went thru and read the story of both your babies...what treasures they are! They are both so beautiful! I hope your business just flies! God is good all the time!
Norah

Nicki said...

I feel your pain. The a/c in our van is broken and we don't all fit in the prius so we have been very reluctant to go anywhere. It is just too hot to drive in a car without a/c right now. I am a little stir-crazy!!

I know how hard it must be to adjust to Annie's crazy curiosity since I know Lucy was not like that, either.

Nicki said...

I feel your pain. The a/c in our van is broken and we don't all fit in the prius so we have been very reluctant to go anywhere. It is just too hot to drive in a car without a/c right now. I am a little stir-crazy!!

I know how hard it must be to adjust to Annie's crazy curiosity since I know Lucy was not like that, either.

Dawn said...

Please oh please send some of that heat to NY. We have been in the 60's and 70's, with an occasional 80 here and there. When is isn't cold it is raining. 22 days straight with some sort of rain during the day. SOOOOO depressing for July. Doesn't even feel like summer here. So send us your HOT HOT weather please!

MKH said...

very cute little pics of your thoughtful Lucy and into everything Annie! Loved the pool pics too!