CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

343/365

Annie 343/365

Lucy 343/365

Today I am thankful for it being my parent's anniversary. They have set such a beautiful example for my sisters and me of what a solid marriage is supposed to look like, and I am truly thankful for that because so many people don't have that in their lives. So, thanks Mom and Dad. Hope you had fun on your date tonight!! I love you so much.

We took the girls to the doctor this morning. I don't know why I even bother because they never have anything more than a virus. Neither girl has ever had an ear infection, but I am still paranoid when they get a fever that there is an infection brewing there. We are so lucky because the girls are so healthy almost all of the time. They seem to be able to fight off just about anything on their own.

I had a holiday party at Mandy's tonight that was so much fun. I really had a great time. Thanks Mandy!! I am off to bed, which is where I should have been 3 hours ago. Night!!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Glad the girls are okay. Cute pics! You are so lucky to have so many friends nearby. The party sounds great!

Anonymous said...

happy to hear that your girls had no infection...lovely pictures. glad to hear you had a great time.

Anne said...

Your photos are just beautiful! How do you get such gorgeous contrast?

LeighAnn said...

love the pic of Annie!! Oh, and your toes look lovely too!!

Mom said...

Just now leaving my post for yesterday, because I couldn't stay up that late!!! Kelly, have you given Mandy our gift??????? Wanted to hear about that.

Kiss those pumpkins for me! Love, LeeLee

Mom said...

I forgot to tell you thank you, baby girl! We had a fun date night! Where the past 37 years have flown to is beyond me--but it's been and continues to be a fun ride!!! (except for the snoring). Mom