CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

268/365

Lucy 268/365

Annie 268/365

Today I am thankful that I made it safely to my workshop. I am currently sitting in a beautiful hotel room with a giant bath tub that I am going to soak in before I go to the "Meet and Greet" tonight. I am excited to meet the other photographers here. Back to the hotel, it is quiet and peaceful and relaxing. I already miss the girls terribly, but this is a nice break, I must admit. Every report from home has been great. The girls took long naps and have been happy little campers all day. Sweet babies!

Remember how I mentioned that Lucy and I had a rough afternoon yesterday. Well, she made up for all of that in the middle of the night. I slept in her room with her last night. Of course I didn't sleep at all with my mind racing about the trip. Lucy woke up around 3:30. I could hear her rustling around so I looked over at her. Her big brown eyes looked right at me and she just smiled. I asked if we could snuggle (she is not a snuggler) and she agreed. She cuddled right in my nook and I just rubbed her hair and watched my sweet baby. She actually stayed awake for quite a while but never made a peep. Oh how my heart sang as I got to enjoy that time with her.

When my mom picked up Lucy from school this afternoon, she announced that she needed to show me her artwork when she got home. Justin and I both make a huge deal out of the art she brings home from school. Mom reminded her that I was on my trip and she said, "Okay, I will show her in just a little while then." Annie is doing fine so far. Let's pray that continues.

Okay, I am off to enjoy every moment that I have here. These pictures are from this morning. I will be posting everyday and mom will be snapping pictures everyday, but I will have to go back and add the pictures. My mom and dad can't quite figure out how to email me pictures....... :)

Lots of love to my family who I already miss.

Just guess how easy packing is with this little helper!
9-25-09-5832

9-25-09-5834

Blowing me kisses.
9-25-09-5837

9-25-09-5838

9-25-09-5841

2 comments:

Carolyn Tarpey said...

Your post made me smile! Have a wonderful time at your workshop, you are going to learn so much plus they are all going to learn so much from you!

What adorable pictures of your girls. Love the one of Lucy blowing you kisses and Annie helping you pack, so sweet.

Have an awesome weekend.

Mom said...

Hey baby girl! All well on the western front. Papa got to see the maniac bath splashing tonight! Then, he got Annie lotioned, pjs on with quite a bit of grumbling on how tight they were when she was so covered with lotion! Lucy got me and we did famously! Papa even gave Annie her bottle and got her down quite nicely. She had a few sips of her bottle left, and I had forgotten to put her medicine in, so I put it in, added a little water, and she drank it down. We did forget to brush her teeth, tho. Lucy, of course, brushed hers and did remind me about the vitamins earlier today! So, I feel confident that what I forget, I will be reminded of! I know you miss these pumpkins so much, but I'm serious, they are doing so well. Talked to June, and they think they might be here around 10. They are early birds!! Enjoy the tub, the meet and greet, and the workshop. Can't wait to hear all about it. Love and kisses, Lee Lee