CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 18, 2009

261/365

Annie 261/365

Lucy 261/365

Today I am thankful for Lucy feeling great. She woke up this morning singing! I asked her how she felt and she told me, "Great!" I asked if she wanted to go to school and she shouted, "Yes!!!!!" I told her teacher to keep an eye on her because I was a little worried she might be coming down with something. When I went to pick her up she said that other than a few sneezes, she was her normal, happy self.

For a few moments today the sun actually managed to come out. I swear it is depressing when it is gray and cloudy all of the time. I think it is contributing to my severe desire to want to stay in bed! I did get back on top of things. I slacked off of my Fly Lady schedule for just 2 days and I could already tell an enormous difference. It felt good to get back on track.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Mom said...

First, Dada! Love, LeeLee

Kelli said...

Yea for feeling great and a bigger YEA for the weekend!

Mom said...

Love the pics today. So glad that the Goose is feeling well. And, that Anners had decided to skip getting a cold! Hope that you have a RESTFUL weekend, but I already know that you are going to be very busy. Hug and kiss the girls for me. Love, LeeLee

Christy Henry said...

such sweet pics....glad your girls are both feeling good! i *love* the darling tees from yesterday, the new fun blog (excercise, give or take), and i am a fellow fly lady lover. :) hope things are going great.....
love - christy