CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

228/365

Annie 228/365

Lucy 228/365

Today I am thankful that Seashy made it back home safely tonight. We miss you already!! My baby sister has a big girl job now, and she only got to come home for a really quick trip, but we are so thankful that she did! She LOVES to be mentioned on the blog, so she should be quite pleased with me. We really do wish that Holly, Amy, and Katy were all here with us. I miss my sissies all of the time.

Not much to report today. We just played around the house all day. Lucy had two potty accidents today, which is so bizarre to me. She has only had one accident while she was awake the entire time since she started using the potty. And then today she had 2 accidents. I know it is not a big deal, but it has just really surprised me. Not sure what exactly is going on there.

Lucy has figured out that she can delay bedtime a bit by coming out about 10 minutes after I put her to bed to say that she needs to go potty. Of course I let her go in the bathroom even though I know nothing is going to happen since she just went to the potty 10 minutes before this point. Once she gets in there, she will try so hard to make herself pee, which she never can and then she politely asks me to leave because she needs to poo poo. I go out and after a few minutes, she will come out and say that she didn't end up needing to go after all. Then she kisses me night night again and tells me that when this show is over, I need to turn off the tv because I have watched enough shows today. She gets this from me limiting the amount of tv she watches each day. It makes me giggle every night. She is so funny.

8-16-09-3159

8-16-09-3161

8-16-09-3175

8-16-09-3179

8-16-09-3181

8-16-09-3182

8-16-09-3183

8-16-09-3184

8-16-09-3190

8-16-09-3191

8-16-09-3194

8-16-09-3195

8-16-09-3209

8-16-09-3214

8-16-09-3216

8-16-09-3218

8-16-09-3221

8-16-09-3222

8-16-09-3225

8-16-09-3228

10 comments:

My 3 Sons said...

Annie smiles with her whole face....pure happiness!!! Love it!!!

Mom2J&I said...

Annie may very well be the cutest baby in the world!

Mom said...

I second that--Annie and Lucy are two of the cutest kids ever. I also have the two cutest grandsons! Pretty lucky around here! Annie, who has just gotten over not liking really cold foods, devoured that popsicle!! Love and kisses, Lee Lee

Christy Henry said...

i am going to eat a green popcicle to see if it makes me smile that big! :-)

ccorley said...

ANNIE IS JUST SO STINKIN PRECIOUS. SHE JUST MAKES YOU SMILE. LOVE TO ALL. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, as always. I had that exact jack-in-the-box as a child. I sorta' had a love/hate relationship with it. I wanted to play with it, but that clown was a little creepy, too.:)

Unknown said...

I'm so sad that we couldn't all be there as well. They are getting so big =( Love and miss you guys so much!

-Mamie

Seashy said...

loooooooooooove the thankfulness today! :)

miss you guys tooooo :( :(

MKH said...

such cute pics today! love what you did with the processing! I was laughing when you told the story about Lucy getting out of bed and do the whole "I have to go" routine. My Lia did the exact same little thing with me. so funny how kids can be so smart! On the potty accidents, maybe Lucy just drank way too much from the hose outside! love those pics!

Rhiannon said...

Thank you for this post! I love it when parents will let their little ones go clothes-less and or just in a nappy. I think it's so cute. And makes the body not a scary or shameful thing, but one of beauty an joy. Great picts too! Hope your photography takes off.