CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

326/365

Lucy 326/365

Annie 326/365

Today I am thankful for getting to do a bunch of shopping with my mom and sister, Katy, because we always have a lot of fun. We did miss Holly and Amy though!! Justin was home with the girls while they napped and we just ran around getting lots of stuff done. It is amazing how much can get accomplished without my 2 little helpers tagging along!!

We head home in the morning. I have so much that needs to get done before Justin's family comes in for Thanksgiving. I seriously LOVE Thanksgiving and all of the food that it involves, so I need to get ready for it!! And the house could use some love and I want the Christmas decorations up immediately!!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Woo-Hoo!! I'm first. :)
I always love the pictures of the girls in jammies. Too cute.

Sherri said...

I am so disappointed in you. I cannot believe that you don't have your decorations up yet! I thought you did that in October. Terri has hers up. I guess I better get mine up soon or Grace will flip out. All I hear about is Aunt Terri's tree. I love this time of year. Thanksgiving, Christmas and memories of Christmas in Vietnam. I got sick of that tree in DaNang, but I loved all the Christmas lights when we got to Saigon. Three years ago...can you believe it?

ScratchNeedles said...

Oo I love the pics of your chrissy decorations! They always inspire me :)

Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to see pictures of all the Christmas Fabulousness at your house! It's like seeing the windows at the big store in NYC - pure magic!

I can't wait for Thanksgiving to be over, December to hit and Christmas cards to start showing up in the mail! I know you love that as much as I do so sure your also giddy with anticipation already!

Liz

Sharon said...

I don't know where Nov. went or how it even got here! Last thing I remember it was Halloween. Can't wait to see and read about your decorations!

Anonymous said...

i am so happy that you had a great time shopping. have a wonderful thanksgiving...love the pics of the girls.