CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 05, 2009

309/365

Lucy 309/365

Annie 309/365

Today I am thankful that someday soon Annie should have all of her teeth until 2 year molars, which are a ways off. Her poor little mouth is a wreck. I brush her teeth so gently but around the molars coming in it still bleeds. She is not wanting to eat much at all because I know it hurts. I just hope she gets some relief soon. We are still missing two eye teeth, but they are right there.

It was another beautiful day and I feel like I am in the home stretch of this crazy schedule. Today was my last day of having 2 sessions a day and they were both so easy. I am not sure I could have handled much more than super easy because I am tired people. Very, very tired. 8 sessions in 4 days is a lot. I feel much less stressed now, though. 3 more to go while I am in LR. Whoosh.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Whew! 309! And your clients have been nothing less than adorable--every single one! Good job!

The girls have been great. But I know you are all ready to slow down a little. We have so lucked out with this beautiful weather.

Back to Private Practice!

XOXOXOXOXO LeeLee

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

cute, cute pictures....Enjoying some blog hopping tonight.....Enjoyed yours...Be sure and stop by and get in on the giveaway that I am drawing for on Saturday http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/ .....
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com