CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 12, 2006

Wedding Weekend

I went to Abilene, Kansas this weekend for my cousin's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and great fun to see my family. I got to see aunts, uncles, and cousins that I never get to see. So that was wonderful. I also got to see my parents, 3 sisters, and my nephew John, who just turned 8 months. He is the most precious baby - see pictures below. He just smiles, laughs, and talks to everyone. Two of my cousins also have kids. It was great to see them. They are so happy and fun to be around. One of my cousins has a one month old and I had forgotten how little those newborns are. I just adore children. These kids made me want my Lucy even so much more. I can't wait for John to have a cousin to play with!! I am just continuing the wait for a referral. This week won't be so hard though. We are going to New York for 5 nights. We leave tomorrow night. I cannot wait. My best friend lives there, so we will get to see her. I haven't seen her in a while, so I am very excited about that. I also LOVE to shop in NYC. We don't need to be spending money there, but I know we will. I really really really wish that I knew how big Lucy was going to be so that she could get some stuff. She would be quite fashionable with a NY wardrobe! I am sure that we will come home with all kinds of stuff that will never fit her. I just can't seem to help myself.
My Nephew John - SO CUTE!!
John is trying to learn to crawl.

John napping with me and my babies - Bruiser and Bianca

No comments: