CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Momma!!

Today is my Mom's Birthday!! I hope that she has the best birthday in the world because she deserves it. She is the BEST! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

I am so ready for this day to be over and for it to be the weekend. I have not been home for a weekend in so long and I have so much that I want to get done. First, I will be going to IKEA to buy lots of organizing items. Then, I am going to completely get the guest room and the office organized and clean. I am going to put some stuff on Ebay to sell. I am going to pick out my fabrics for my Vietnam quilt swap. By the way, this is my first quilt swap and I really hope that I don't screw up!! It should be interesting. I am not sure why I am participating in the swap since I will probably never get the thing put together, but I would really like to at some point. My wonderful mom did say that she would help me. I would like to at least get my squares cut out. So, my plate is pretty full for the weekend. I really should be able to get it all done though.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. We should all try to not worry constantly about getting our referrals and try to enjoy ourselves!! HA!

2 comments:

Jennefer said...

I like IKEA too. We have one near us. Most of our furniture is from there.

I really need to take your advice on the referral thing.

Stepping On Legos said...

We are going to IKEA this weekend, too! AND I'm cutting squares for that quilt swap. I have no idea what I'm going to do creative-like for the wish/info though. I stupidly joined like 4 or 5 swaps all at once. I just want a lot of squares so I have the *option* to do something with them! haha. I have signature quilt squares from our wedding still in a box somewhere. I have signature quilt squares from Noah's first and second birthdays somewhere too. I have a bit of a track record. haha