CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Radiohead Junkies

Okay, so I know that there are some of you out there who LOVE Radiohead. Justin and I went to the concert in NYC and were able to get the camera in. The pictures suck because the lighting and smoke make it very difficult to get a clear picture. I just thought I would share a few of the ones that we got. This way you can feel like you didn't totally miss out!

I do think this picture is cool!

Justin and I out at Red Rocks one night in NY. A friend of Justin's owns this bar. This is my best friend since 3rd Grade, Katie - who lives in Manhattan.

3 comments:

Nicole - Raising Animals said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again Kelly...you guys are freaking adorable! :-)

Kelly said...

That is so sweet. Thank you, Nicole.

Jenny said...

Love the pics!