CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 30, 2006

Goodbye June

I am very happy that June has come and gone. I was hoping to get our referral early in July, but now I don't think that it will come until later in July, which is really okay, I guess. What is a few more weeks? Well actually, a few more weeks feels like an eternity. Maybe I will get a very nice surprise and it will come earlier than expected. That would be wonderful.

I am going to the lake this weekend with some friends. I am excited about that. Should be a great time. Other than that, not much going on in my neck of the woods. I wish that I did have some exciting news to post, but I don't.

3 comments:

Ann said...

It's hard to not have news. Everyone is always asking us..a day doesn't go by that someone doesn't ask us how it's going. Hopefully your referral will be coming in the next few weeks. We had wanted to adopt from Vietnam, but when we started our adoption their program was closed, so we chose Taiwan. Good Luck

Stepping On Legos said...

I think the time will fly. See my new positive demeanor peaking through already?! :-) I hope it happens sooner but let's assume not so we can be out of this world ecstatic when we are surprised :-)

Jenny said...

It will be quick! July is always a fast month.
I HOPE my agency license comes in July then I only have a little longer.

You need to post more pics of the nursery and the fab outfits.

have a great time at the "lake".

I am in the house in NC with my mother!