CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Happy Late Father's Day

I forgot to post a Happy Father's Day shout out to my dad. I have the BEST dad in the world!! He is wonderful. Thanks for all that you have done for me Dad! Justin and I were talking the other day about how wonderful Mother's and Father's days are going to be next year. It is so crazy that we will get to celebrate them as well! Justin is going to be a spectacular Dad. Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads out there!! I hope that you had a wonderful day! Here are some of my favorite dad pictures:

My dad napping with his only grandchild for the moment, John (who was named after my dad)
My entire family at my baby sister Katy's high school graduation: Justin and I, Holly and Adam, Katy (the graduate), Amy, Mom, and Dad
John's dad, Adam, kissing on him!! Adam is a wonderful daddy!
Adam and John in the pool in Florida this summer. They sure are handsome!
My whole family at home in Arkansas for Memorial Day.

No comments: