CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

02.23.10

02.23.10-2069

Sorry for the lack of pictures from today. I am so sick of being on the computer. I have listed 72 items on Ebay the past few days. Seriously people. That is a lot of things. I really hope that some of you win a whole bunch of the items so that I can ship batches of stuff together!!!!! Go and find something really cute for really cheap right HERE!! You know you want this stuff. My ridiculous shopping habits for the girls are your lucky treasures! Happy bidding!!

I am done with the computer for the night. Peace out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy crap, lady...that is a lot of stuff. i wish i knew what size our peanut is going to be when she comes home! i might just have to bid on a few anyway. ugh :).

Mom said...

I bet your computer would like a break, too! Hug and kiss those babies for me. Glad that so far you have been missed by the snow! Love, LeeLee

KrisJ said...

I am going to go check out more stuff.. Im hoping youve added bigger sizes but I know the sizes I need and want are the sizes Annie is yet to go into DANG IT!! I have bid on one darling dress!! WOOHOO We could be great shopping pals!

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

oh I wish I could buy some of your things. I love them all...I think that Hsin-Hua and Annie are about the same size though...so they will always be too small for Hsin by the time you are readyto sell :-(

Amber said...

wish i knew if this was a little boy or a little girl cooking in here so i could order some things :)

Anonymous said...

such cute clothing!

MKH said...

cute stuff for sure!!great accomplishment getting it all on there!