CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 19, 2010

02.19.10

02.19.10-1846

I don't think I ever mentioned on here, but I am having my Matilda Jane spring trunk show tomorrow from 10-12. If you are interested in ordering some of this DARLING clothing for your little ones, email me at lucyintheskyblog@gmail.com. You can only get this line through trunk shows, so if you want, your order can go in with my show. To view the spring line, go to www.matildajaneclothing.com - and the new line is Hammond Bay.

We had a good day. Not much to report. I got a lot of work stuff done and the girls were in great moods for the most part. Yay for us! Annie's sleep is still way off, but getting a tad better. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

02.19.10-1849

02.19.10-1847

4 comments:

Mom said...

I just want to scoop those little gals up and kiss 'em! Another lovely day here, too! Glad things are on the upswing around your house!! Keep up the good work!
Talk to you later--love and kisses, LeeLee

Mom said...

Dada--are you dinking around somewhere????? Lee

Mom said...

Night guys. What would you do without me, the chopped liver, commenting all the time!!!!!!!!
XOXOXO Lee

MKH said...

Cute pics!!!