CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Road Trippin'

Lucy and I are going on a road trip tomorrow to visit some friends in the Texas hill country. I can not wait! My friend, Liz, just had a new baby and she has a 2 year old that will be Lucy's little bud. I really can't wait to get my hands on the new baby. Lucy is going to just have to deal, because I am holding and loving on that baby girl. This is going to be Lucy's dream weekend. We will be outside the entire time. Our friends have a playscape and live out where the girls can really be free. We are going to go pick strawberries, visit a giant field of poppies, and play in a creek if the weather cooperates. Doesn't that sound like fun? Oh yeah, she might get to ride a horse, too! Lucy is seriously going to flip she is going to be so happy. I really hope that she opens up because her and Taylor would have so much fun. I think she will because she is just going to love everything we do. All this to say that the pictures from the weekend are going to be AWESOME! I can't wait to photograph the girls and the beautiful setting. Fun, fun, fun.

I don't know if I will be posting while we are away, but here are a few cute pics from tonight before bath. You can just tell she is so excited about her trip. She got a cut on her rib from a fall. I hope you all have a fun filled weekend!

DSC_2993.JPG
DSC_2992.JPG
DSC_2991.JPG
DSC_2989.JPG

12 comments:

Laura said...

That sounds like a dream weekend! I wish I could go. I hope you both have a great time! Okay, what is a playscape and what is a live out? I honestly have no idea. From the context, I can tell they have to do with kids... I'm blaming this on living in a different state and therefore not being familiar, rather than being dumb. That makes me feel better. :) Lucy looks so cute!

Sherri said...

What fun! We are having a beautiful weekend here and we can't wait to get out too! I love her long hair!

Anonymous said...

That sounds sooooo fun! that is MY idea of a perfect weekend! have fun girls!

dwayne and melanie said...

Sounds like soooo much fun. Lots of pictures, we'll be waiting. Even in a diaper, Luce is toooo cuuute!

LawMommy said...

Kelly,

She is JUST a beautiful child. (I know I say that all the time, but, she just gets prettier and prettier - if that's possible.)

Have a great time - can't wait to hear how she does if she gets to see some horses.

Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! Sounds like tons of fun for both you and Lucy. Can't wait to see pics. :)

Jen said...

Sounds like a blast! My parents live out in the Hill Country...I love how they do everything outdoors :) Have fun!

Sharon said...

Sounds like a fantastic time. I hope you get all kinds of great pics. I plan to this weekend too!

Emily said...

i wanna come!:)

Jess and Paul said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you have a great time...take lot's of pictures!

Anonymous said...

Ok, got chills and started having flashbacks when I saw that last picture with the birthing ball...find my happy place, find my happy place, find my happy place. Anyway, that does sound like a dream weekend!! Have a blast and I can't wait to see the photos you come back with! Who knew there were poppy fields in Texas?! Is it sad that I have no clue what the Texas hill country is? I thought it was all tumble weeds, dirt, and cacti. Just kidding;)

Brandy said...

Have a fun weekend... can't wait to see the pictures. Hope you missed all the crazy weather we had up here in North Texas!!