CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Pictures and Not Much Else

I don't really have much to say, but I have a few cute pictures to share. The ones in the red dress are post hair cut - very little change, but it is cleaned up a bit. By the way, she hated getting her hair cut. She is so leary of strangers touching her and even more leary when scissors are involved! She didn't care that she was sitting on my lap, she did not want Jessica cutting her hair. Luckily, it took all of 1 minute, so it wasn't that bad. It has been cloudy/rainy all week. We are ready for our sun shine to come back so we can get back outside.

I think her tummy is bothering her a little. We stopped her Prevacid a couple of weeks ago to see if she still needs it. She seems to be okay, but I can hear her tummy rumbling more and she is eating even less than normal. We'll see if she needs back on it. It is 10:15 and she is awake with us. She went to bed and woke up really upset, so now she is in bed with us playing. Also, I think she is growing (despite her very small appetite) because she has been sleeping past 9 am several mornings in a row (going to bed at 8 pm) and taking longer naps. I guess tonight she decided she had had enough sleep, hence why she is up at this time of night. Justin and I have really enjoyed the extra sleep.

And one more thing to brag on myself for a second, I made homemade lasagna tonight and it was so yummy. I am not great in the kitchen but getting much better. I really enjoyed it, especially when everyone eating it said it was delicious.

This is another one of those pictures where she looks so big.

The beloved blankees that go everywhere









19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey to all of you--tornado sirens still going off here. Has hit some places down by Bryant/Benton and I think they just said possibly in Cammack Village. Hope not. Back to you--the pics are great. Hope Lucy's tummy is better. If she's still playing, give her a big kiss from me! Congrats on the lasagna. I love the web site, so when I can cook, I'll try some stuff. Why don't we make the cinnamon rolls???? Love and kisses to all of you, LeeLee

Anonymous said...

Picture 1--she looks so grown up.

Blankies rule!!! Lee

Anonymous said...

Such sweet photos! I tried to trim Mattix's hair myself on Easter. I had to trim little bits as he crawled around the bathroom! Lucy looks beautiful, as always. And ohhhh, I SO hope we have a few 9:00 a.m. days in our future. A girl can dream! :)

Lee said...

Smashing.

Meredith Woodruff said...

The new haircut looks great! I hope her tummy feels better soon!!!

Catherine said...

What is it with those late night 'awakenings'?? I will go into Isabella's room to check on her and her head pops up and she is awake for an hour or so and then goes back to sleep!! And..they are so frickin' cute at that hour you don't want to put them back to bed!! Isabella and Lucy are the same age and I see the same things happening with her....sleeping longer, napping longer...and not eating as much. Although I love the napping part, I wish the eating part would improve :)

LaLa said...

Love all the pics...her haircut is so precious!

Kelli said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful little girl!

mam said...

9:00 a.m. sounds so dreamy...if it ever happened to us I'm sure I'd freak out and have to go wake her up for fear she was ill.

Anonymous said...

I'm FINALLY catching up on Lucy - I've missed that little face! That picture from March 29th is my all-time Lucy favorite. I just showed my mother-in-law and she agrees Lucy could be a supermodel.

I'm so jealous of the 8pm - 9am sleep schedule! RELISH it while it lasts!! Oh, and I think we stole your sunshine - yessssssssssss, as Jack would say (with the fist pump).

Meredith said...

So, so cute. You take really great pictures!

Anonymous said...

The haircut looks cute. Thanh needs one badly and I do not think it will go well. :(

dwayne and melanie said...

She looks so big! Love the strawberry picture. Lasagna sound yummy. I need a pick me up and once again, Lucy was there! Thanks, Kelly, for sharing! Love the blankie pictures!

Jen said...

She is precious beyond words! Love the new hairdo.

Anonymous said...

Love the cleaned up look! Great pics, as usual!

Cinnamon said...

She really does look big in that picture. Jade doesn't like strangers either. I am taking her to the dentist next week. Yeah we will see how that goes.

Anonymous said...

WOw she is looking so big lately! Maybe it is just me but looking at the pictures in the header and then at this posts pictures, I feel like she has grown so much!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, and Justin, I can't believe you are celebrating 20 months with Lucy. She is so adorable. I'm impressed with Lucy's spelling and counting. She is such a smart little girl. How fortunate all three of you are. Love, Coco

The Hines Family said...

What a doll! :-)