CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Poppies, Poppies Everywhere!

My dream come true. An enormous field of bright red poppies for the girls to frolic in, and frolic they did. Lucy LOVES it here, and I can definitely see why. In addition to a home full of new toys, new dogs, and new fun people, there is a back yard with a playscape as nice as our parks, lots of ride on toys, and many other goodies. We went to Wildseed Farms today where there are millions of flowers. It was nothing shy of amazing. I couldn't believe how many flowers there were. Really, we have had a lovely day. We will be picking strawberries in the morning and then hopefully sometime we can play in the creek!!

Here are a few preview pictures.

Field of Poppies copy.jpg
DSC_3051.JPG
Lucy Look.jpg
Lucy Squat.jpg
Lucy bench.jpg
lucy profile.jpg
flowers.jpg
blown hair.jpg
Sweet baby Reece - who by the way, Lucy LOVES and is being so sweet to
Reece.jpg

*Stayed tuned for lots more pictures. This is just the small tip of what I will be taking this weekend.

19 comments:

KelleyO said...

Love the pictures! I am sooo jealous it looks so beautiful there.

Shawna said...

Beautiful Kelly!! Can't wait to see more.

Emily said...

again, can i come?!:)
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
you need to frame those!

Lee said...

awesome pics Kelly!
you may have a new career ahead of you! ;O)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with your pictures! I know you have said before that you own a Nikon D40. Have you always had an interest in photography? Have you taken any classes or do you just have a natural eye? I just bought a Canon Rebel Xti and am dying to learn how to take cool pictures. Any suggestions?? Have a great weekend...sounds like so much fun!

Jen said...

wow. The poppies are just incredible!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous!

KrisJ said...

Amazing what you can do with a camera a great backdrop and a gorgeous girl! Im jealous I wish I could find a field like that!

Jayme said...

What beautiful pictures! I wish I was there too!

dwayne and melanie said...

Can't wait for more!

jilljohnandhope said...

Kelly, Those might be my favorite Lucy pictures ever. They are gorgeous!

Kate said...

dang ittttt!!!! you are really outdoing yourself down there! ha!:)
good work kel!!!!

stollmyheart said...

OMG! I want to be there!

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh- if this is the preview, I can't wait to see the feature presentation!!! Beautiful!

Jess and Paul said...

Oh my GOODNESS! That is incredible! Now I have a dream to frolic in a field of poppies...wow. Glad to hear you are having a good time.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm so jealous, too! The field of poppies is awesome, as is my granddaughter!!! Post some pics of the playscape. Pick me some strawberries!! Tell Liz hi, and that the baby is beautiful. Cold and windy today. To be great tomorrow. Have a great rest of the weekend. Love and kisses, LeeLee

Stacie said...

OMG!! These are the most amazing photos- i fell upon your blog through a friend adopting from china who had a friend who adopted from Vietnam! (we adopted from china as well). I love the name of your blog and so i checked you out! I am so happy i did- your daughter is amazingly beautiful and these photos should be in COOKIE or something!

Can't wait to see more!

Thanks for the blog,
stacie
mom to zoey 24 months old!

Kristen said...

Absolutely beautiful!

mrsf5 said...

Kelly, these pictures are just GORGEOUS. I am definitely making a note for us to search out Wildseed Farms the next time we drive south!

Glad y'all had a wonderful day... enjoy your weekend!