CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sleepy Girl

Now that Lucy has her schedule turned around, the girl sleeps at night. The other day she slept in until 10 am. She had gone to bed at 9, took her night bottles, and slept until 10. I checked on her a million times that morning because I just couldn't believe she slept so late. Now it is 9 am and she is still snoozin. I guess she likes her bed. She generally sleeps between 12 and 13 hours. She is not much of a napper. She usually takes a few short cat naps during the day, so I am guessing that is why she sleeps so much at night. She is like her momma and doesn't want to miss out on anything during the day.

Justin and I had a great anniversary. We went to dinner while a couple of close friends watched Lucy. She entertained them the whole 1.5 hours they were here. It was already so strange to be without her. Here is a family picture from that night.



I got my jacket that I am wearing in Hanoi at Khai Silk. I love it so much. I need to post some pictures of our treasures. I will start working on that.

This morning is the first time that I have seen the sun since we left Vietnam. It gets a little depressing when it is raining and freezing everyday for more than a week. We have not had typical Texas weather and I am a little sick of it. I am so excited that the sun is out.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Today should be a fun day of football!

10 comments:

KelleyO said...

I am so glad you are all doing so well! Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your sunny day. :)

Anonymous said...

Sleep? What's sleep? Addy was up from 2-3:30 am last night! I'm so jealous! So glad you are all adjusting so well and that you had a great anniversary!

Sherri said...

I am so glady you all are doing so well. Sounds like Lucy and Gracie are getting on the same schedule. I love the sleeping all night thing. Give Lucy a big hug and say hi to Justin.

Brenda said...

oh I can't wait to see all the treasures you found. Love the jacket. Glad baby is sleeping well.

Stacey said...

Hi Kelly,

Ian isn't much of a napper either, but usually sleeps about 11-12 hours straight through at night. I was hoping he would take a good long nap in the day - but no such luck! I agree - I think they are so excited about being stimulated that they don't want to nap and miss out!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky girl my friend - not just because you have a beautiful family (the aniversary pic is too good!) but because Lucy sleeps late! No wonder you look like a million bucks - you can sleep in AND shower before she wakes up! Taylor gets up between 5:30 and 6 - it's awful!

So about you working on the pictures of the treasures...um yes, you're going to need to get on that pronto. I'm dying to see pictures of each and every thing!! I bet it's all amazing. It's not fair to tease with a mention of it and no pictures.

LaLa said...

Happy Anniversary...good for you having a little time out together. Love the jacket!

Sara said...

Love the picture! We took a picture with our Lucy on our anniversary last April in front of the place where we got married. It was pretty funny for us to have a picture on our one-year anniversary with a 2 1/2 month baby! We'll go back there this year for another picture and make it an annual tradition. Congrats to you guys on your 3 year. What a beautiful family!!!
Sara :)

Ann said...

Love that picture. It came out so cute. I'm thinking announcements.

Nicole - Raising Animals said...

OMG Kelly! You guys are such an amazing looking family. SO beautiful!! Happy Anniversary (even if it is belated.) :-)