CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I hate that I have so little to say here lately. I had a really great time this past weekend. It was great to get some time with Justin. We are really making such great progress and I feel better every day. I have a feeling we are going to be back on the waiting list REALLY soon. No guarantees, but I think it will be soon.

My parents are coming to visit me this weekend and I am VERY excited about that. I miss them and it is always fun for them to come and see me. I need to clean the house though, which sucks. Oh well, company is always such a great motivator for getting the house in order.

I am getting my hair done this tonight. YEAH!! It has been way too long, but what can you do. I love to get my hair done. It always makes a girl feel good.

Other than that, the only other thing that I have to say is that I think that everyone should go and buy the new Pat Green Cannonball record today - it was released today and is WONDERFUL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

So glad you are getting closer to being back on the list. I'm very happy for you! My girls LOVE Pat Green. I'll have to get the CD.

Getting my hair cut on Thursday and I can't wait!

Enjoy.