CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 24, 2006

Thanks for the Support

I just wanted to say thank you so very much for all of the wonderful comments, suggestions, advice, and prayers that we have gotten from some of you who follow this blog. It means more to me than I will ever be able to express, so thank you again. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful of friends I have made online throughout this adoption. I appreciate those of you who follow this blog and our progress throughout this process. I have learned so much from so many of you. It has been so nice to know that others have been through similar situations and survived. For a while there, I felt very alone. Now I know that we are not the only ones who have experienced something like this. Thanks to those of you who have shared some of your experiences with me. They have been very healing for me.

I don't have much to report other than that I still feel as though we are moving in the right direction. I wish we were moving more quickly, but this is going to take some time. We had a nice weekend. Went to a concert, which was a nice way to give our brains a break from this for a bit and just enjoy one another again. Other than that, I got a bunch done around our house that has been needing to get done for a couple of weeks now.

For those of you who are with VORF and were right by us in the referral line, I pray that your referrals come this week. I know how difficult the wait is and I hope it is over for some of you very soon.

5 comments:

Ann said...

I did read your other post, but blogger wouldn't let me reply at the time. Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and hope that you will move in the right direction when the time is right for you.

Elowyn said...

Just now getting a chance to reply - but I'm chiming in with "yes, it's happening to me too!" I've woken up several nights in the small hours thinking "what in the hell am I doing?" Doesn't mean it's the wrong decision - it just means I'm taking it seriously & it's a big (huge) commitment.

Wishing the best for you as your hub works things out.

Anonymous said...

Are you two seeing a counsellor?

Anonymous said...

Are you two seeing a counsellor?

Sara said...

Hi Kelly,
It's the mommy of the "other" Lucy Elise here. We are sorry to hear there has been a delay but are quite sure it's because YOUR Lucy Elise is just not ready yet. All the best to you...we'll keep checking back.
Sara & Lucy Elise