CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 07, 2006

Ready for the Weekend

I am so happy that today is Friday!! YEAH!!! I am going to see some girlfriends tonight that I used to see almost everyday when we lived in Austin. Now that we all have moved around, it is so hard for us to get together and I can't wait to see them. They both have baby daughters - one is only a month old and one is 8 months. I wish soooooooo badly that I had my Miss Lucy to take with me. It is going to be so much fun when we all have our girls!! Other than that, I don't have any big plans for the weekend, which is fine by me. I need to rest and get caught up on some things around the house.

I was asked what Lucy's middle name is going to be. It is most likely going to be Lucy Elise ______. We are going to probably give her 2 middle names so that she can keep one of her Vietnamese names. That is the plan for the moment. If we could just get that darn referral, we could decide for sure!

Justin has been travelling for the last week and a half. I cannot wait for him to get home!! I really miss him. He got Lucy a bunch of presents in LA. I cannot wait to see them. They sound so cute. I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I hope that next week brings lots and lots of referrals for everyone who has been so patiently (or not so patiently) waiting.

8 comments:

R&H said...

Happy Friday!! Sounds like you've got a great weekend planned!
I LOVE the name Lucy Elise!!!!!! Elise is one of my favorite names too..we're having such a hard time coming up with a middle name that goes well with Elia! We also are thinking of using her Vietnamese name as well since it is really the only thing that is HERS from Vietnam. Have a great weekend!

Stacey said...

Have a great weekend. i am with you - I hope next week brings referrals for all!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I am in the not patient category.

Have fun tonight!

Stepping On Legos said...

July is golden! Bring it on, baby!!! I love the name Lucy Elise! We are having a terrible time with middle names. I may have to finally fess up my names so I can get some advice from you!

Ann said...

That's a very pretty name. Hope you had a good weekend. And maybe monday will bring those referrals we're all stalking.

Emily said...

lee took the news pretty well. i think after being together sooo long, he just kind of rolls with me. poor guy.

anyway, martha is ridiculous...so cute. just kind of putters around the house. and she is missing her 2 bottom teeth...i love her:)

so i heard a vorfer got a referral. does that mean you are at the top? ohmygosh, i can not even wait till you get the big call!

Anonymous said...

Lucy is a pretty name.

Sara said...

I don't know you, but I just have to comment because my daughter's name is Lucy Elise! She turned 6 months old yesterday and I just stated a blog for her. lucyelise.blogspot.com
We love her name (of course!) and get such wonderful comments from people when we tell them. They always say "Oh, Lucy! I LOVE that name!!!" Best of luck in your journey to meeting your Lucy. Please feel free to drop me a line: saraguardino@yahoo.com