CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Few Shout Outs

Since I have absolutely no adoption news whatsoever, I thought I would give a few shout outs to some exciting news in the Vietnam adoption world.

Holly, the person who I couldn't make it through this adoption without, got her referral of a GORGEOUS baby girl. She actually got this a while back, but I still wanted to congratulate her on my blog. Liberty and Lucy are going to be such wonderful friends. I am so happy for Holly and her family. I couldn't get her website to pull up with a link from my blog. I hope you get to bring your angel home very soon.

Congratulations in the biggest way to Sherri for the referral of her BEAUTIFUL baby girl, Gracie. We use the same agency and our baby girls are roommates! I would guess we will travel with Sherri and I cannot wait to meet her in person. How fun is that. They are really close in age and I hope that they keep one another company.

Nicki got her travel approval and she is leaving in just 10 short days! YEAH! I can't wait for you to meet your little Addison. It is just so exciting to see you travelling. You have helped me out so much!

Carolyn is in Vietnam as we speak and they had their Giving and Receiving ceremony today, so Sarah is officially theirs. I hope that the rest of their trip goes smoothly. It is so exciting to see families actually bringing home their babies. It keeps those of us waiting sane.

And finally, another referral congratulations to Jenn, times 2!! Jenn and her family recently received the referral of twin girls! I would have loved to get twins, but Justin just was not ready for that.

There have been so many families getting good news lately, and it just makes me smile. I need that since I am such a moody wreck with the stress of everything going on. I hope that those of you who are waiting for your news get it very very soon.

I did get Lucy a few more things this past weekend from an adorable baby store in Fayetteville, AR. They are little sleepers and one of them is at the very top of my favorites list. I will try and post pictures some time this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
You are so cute! I love the shout outs. How fun. It sounds like the adoption world is still revolving. I must say, ours is at a stand still. Waiting on travel. We are still praying that we have Khoa home by Christmas. You might have Lucy home by then too! I can't wait.

Rachel said...

I like reading the "shout outs" - and hopefully soon you'll have your own exciting update! Shopping is a good way to pass the time :)

Sherri said...

Thanks so much for your lovely words. You have just been such a great friend. I guess our girls are in bed now. I am glad to know they are together. Let me know when you get an update on Lucy!!

Susan said...

So happy Lucy and Gracie are keeping each other company while waiting on their parents to bring them home. Can't wait to follow your story as it continues.