CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Trying to Catch Up

I just realized how many cute new pictures I have and I need to get them posted. So, there will be a lot of pictures with this one. Poor Lucy got eaten alive by a mosquito. Here is the ridiculous part - it happened in her room while she was napping. The darn thing was trapped in her room and had Lucy for a snack. She got bitten 8, yes I said 8, times. Her little skin is so soft that they welp up so big and look absolutely terrible. I found the mosquito in her crib after I realized she had been bitten. I try so hard to protect her while we are outside and then she gets attacked in her own room while she is trying to sleep. Ugh.

She still only has 4 teeth, but I swear she is working on a whole mouthful. I think one day she is just going to have all of these teeth appear. She is drooling nonstop and cannot keep her fingers out of her mouth. She LOVES to brush her 4 little teeth. I do the brushing and then let her have the toothbrush for a while. She gets mad when we take it away.

She will take about 3 diving steps. Someone had better be ready to catch her!! I think she is still a ways from real walking. We'll see though. That is about all of our exciting news. Now to the pictures.

Now this swimsuit is cute. Seriously, what could be cuter than roses on a tiny hiney?!?!




Showing off her stair climbing skills.

Look Mom, I made it!

Now, how am I going to get back down?

Doing a little reading.

Inspired by my bff Grace, Mom put some piggies in my hair. They were a huge hit!!


So cute!!


In a dress from Vietnam - it cost $5!!

Brushing my teeth like a big girl.

11 comments:

saucygoat said...

She's darling. Love her hair in pigtails (and LOVE that brown shirt - she looks absolutely fabulous in brown). We call those short-hair pigtails, "palm trees."

Anonymous said...

The "reading the newspaper" picture is priceless. Love it. Were you in Hanoi or HCMC or both when you were in Vietnam? I need to get with you and talk about shopping places in Vietnam. Keep posting pictures and updates. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.

Sue said...

Kelly, she is absolutely adorable!
I want info on that cute little swimsuit with the roses on the tush, way too cute! Pass that shopping info my way as well!

Susan said...

Oh, my goodness. There are just too many comments in my head for me to type. Love all the pictures, especially the ones showing off her piggies.

My Petunia has the little lemon dress in her closet. Too cute. I'm hoping she'll grow into it before fall!

Anonymous said...

Love the pigtails! And the flowers on the butt...too cute. It's not very often in life where you can get away with that look! :)

RamblingMother said...

So sorry to hear about the mosquito bites. I know they are terrible and esp. for the little ones. Great pictures though.

Beverly

Joanne said...

Hi Kelly,
I love the rosie bathing suit. Thanks for your comment about my Grandma and her travelling band.
Yah, she is amazing!
Joanne (xy-and-zed)

Ann said...

Wow. I'm just catching up and she's such a doll. She's pretty well dressed, but I'm sure that has nothing to do with her mother. ;)

Anonymous said...

KEL!!!!!
i love the piggies!!!!!
miss ya!
kate

Anonymous said...

Hey Kell!
Sorry I've been absent from comments for so long. I have internet tonight am trying to catch up with all my buddies. Lucy looks gorgeous as always. The pigtails are my favorite! Jackson is very into his teeth as well, although he only has 3. Oh, and wanted to see if you think it'd be possible to meet in Lyons for lunch at Oscar Blues the day we get home? I think it'd be halfway for both of us (prob 45 minutes each). We're coming in on a red eye the night before and leave the next day for W. CO. Anyway, sorry for the long post. REALLY hope we get to meet you guys IRL!

Anonymous said...

hey...did you for get you have a blog??? :)